The back-to-school season is here. Are you and your kids already equipped with the right gadget to help with the school year? If the answer is no, don’t worry as Home Credit has got your back.
Having the right laptop or tablet is essential in today’s learning era is important. It has to be a machine that you’re comfortable using, has the right hardware to fit the projects you need to accomplish (i.e word documents, photo/video editing, video conferencing), and of course, something that fits your budget.
Fortunately, there’s Home Credit to help you with that. The company offers low monthly installments with 0% interest, so you can instantly purchase the gadget you need, right on time for the first day of school.
Today, we’ll list the top 9 back-to-school gadgets available at Home Credit to make sure you’re all geared up for another year of learning.
Laptops under Php2,499/month
1. Apple MacBook Air Gold 8GB RAM: For those who want a really light, compact, and reliable workhorse that will last them for the years to come, this one is for you. It’s also a great option for those who are studying courses related to multimedia and art.
This one is powered by an efficient Apple M1 chip, a reliable 13.3-inch IPS display with 2560 x 1600 pixel resolution, two Thunderbolt ports, WiFi 6, and a 49.9Whr battery. It’s available at Home Credit for as low as Php2,205/mo for 18 months.
2. Acer Aspire Vero Work Laptop: If you prefer Windows over Mac, this laptop from Acer is a good option. It also has a sleek and lightweight, design so you can easily carry it when traveling and going to different classes.
This laptop comes with a powerful Intel Core i7-1195G7 CPU, 16GB of RAM, 1TB of SSD storage, Windows 11 Home OS, and a 15.6-inch Full HD display with Intel Iris Xe graphics. Get it for as low as Php2,005/mo for 18 months at Home Credit.
Laptops under Php1,999/month
3. Acer Aspire 7: For those who want a laptop for school but also want to game on the side, this gaming laptop is for you. As an added bonus, the powerful hardware means that it should also be fine at handling 3D modeling and other creative work.
What we have here is an AMD Ryzen 5 5500U CPU, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 4GB GPU, large 15.6-inch display, Windows 11 OS, and tons of ports: 1x USB-A 2.0, USB-C 3.2 Gen 1, HDMI, and ethernet. It’s available for as low as Php1,885/mo for 18 months with Home Credit.
4. ASUS Vivobook 15 X1500EA: This budget-friendly laptop from ASUS comes with an Intel Core i5-1135G7 CPU, 8GB of RAM, and 512GB of fast M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD.
There’s also an Intel Iris Xe graphics and a modest 15.6-inch FHD display. It runs on the Windows 11 Home operating system, with a 37WHrs battery to keep the lights on. Get it for as low as Php1,604/mo for 18 months with Home Credit.
Laptops under Php1,499/month
5. Acer Aspire 3 i3 A315-59-30HT: This Aspire laptop from Acer comes with a 15.6-inch display with a 1366 x 768 resolution, paired with an Intel UHD graphics, Intel Core i3-1215U CPU, 8GB RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD and Windows 11 Home.
Acer also threw in a free Office 2021 for Home and Student in there, so you can get going with your Word documents, Excel sheets, and more. It’s available on Home Credit for a really affordable monthly fee of Php1,323/mo for 18 months.
6. HP 15S FQ2707TU: HP is one of the most prominent brands in the market and this is one of the cheapest laptops they offer.
What we have here is an Intel Core i3-1115G4 CPU, Intel UHD graphics, 8GB of RAM, 512GB of NVMe M.2 SSD, a 15.6-inch HD display, USB-C port, card reader, and a 65W power adapter that you can also use on your smartphones. It’s available in Home Credit for as low as Php1,363/mo for 18 months.
7. ASUS VivoBook 14: ASUS knows how to make a laptop, even for those who are really tight on budget.
The cheapest one on the list, this one has an Intel Core i3-1220P CPU, 8GB RAM, 512GB M.2 SSD, Windows 11, Intel UHD, 14-inch HD display, and a 42WHrs battery. Home Credit is offering it for as low as Php1,484/mo for 18 months.
Tablets for school under Php999/month
8. Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 LTE: If you just want a machine that you can easily write notes into, take pictures of your professor’s presentations, or that’s easy to carry inside a library or coffee shop, going with a tablet is the best option. Plus, it will save you some money.
This one from Samsung comes with a large 10.5-inch 1920 x 1200 LCD display, a UNISOC T618 octa-core processor, an 8-megapixel camera on the back, 5-megapixel on the front, and a 7,040mAh battery. It’s available on Home Credit for as low as Php762/mo for 18 months.
9. HUAWEI MatePad T10 LTE: If you want something smaller and compact, this one from HUAWEI comes with a decent 8.7-inch HD+ IPS display. It is powered by a 2.0GHz Kirin 710A octa-core processor, a 5-megapixel rear camera, and a 2-megapixel on the front, and has a 5,100mAh battery.
It’s available at Home Credit for as low as Php281/mo for 18 months.
These are the best gadgets you can get from Home Credit this back-to-school season. Be well-equipped for the new academic year right away without breaking the bank with Home Credit’s low monthly installments with 0% interest.
This article was created by NoypiGeeks in partnership with Home Credit Philippines.
This article, 9 back-to-school gadgets you can get with Home Credit, was originally published at NoypiGeeks | Philippines Technology News, Reviews and How to’s.