Rather than grind your way to unlocking Valorant agents and League of Legends champions, you can unlock all of them in an instant by just linking your Riot Games account to your Xbox Game Pass subscription. Here’s how.
1. Your first step is to visit the Xbox Game Pass welcome page at Riot Games, and click on the Sign In with Xbox button.
2. Log in to your Xbox account, then click Yes when you’re asked to grant Riot Games access to your info.
3. Next, either link your existing Riot Games account or create a new one.
4. With your Riot Games account connected to your Xbox profile at this point, the remaining step is to get an active Game Pass subscription. Here in the Philippines, it only costs Php119 for the PC version of Microsoft’s video game subscription service.
5. If everything is done correctly, you should receive an in-game notification when you play any of Riot’s games that you’ve unlocked the account link perks, although sometimes the unlocking process may take up to a day to take effect.
Here’s the complete list of benefits you get with a linked Riot Games account:
- All playable agents in Valorant and champions in League of Legends and Wild Rift, including newcomers right upon their release
- All cards in the foundation set in Legends of Runeterra
- A rare-type Little Legends and an arena skin in Teamfight Tactics
For certain games, such as League of Legends and Wild Rift, you will also get to enjoy a 20-percent XP boost. In Valorant, the boost applies to the battle pass, event pass, and agent contracts.
What’s the catch, you ask? Well, you must stay subscribed to Game Pass so that all agents, champions, and other perks remain unlocked. This isn’t even that bad when you think about it, what with all the other games you get to enjoy with an active Game Pass subscription.
This article, How to unlock Leagues of Legends champions with Xbox Game Pass, was originally published at NoypiGeeks | Philippines Technology News, Reviews and How to’s.