Here’s seeing a lot of big-battery phones from different brands lately. Now, we also have INFINIX launching the Smart 7.
The INFINIX Smart 7 comes with a 6,000mAh battery, which is one of the biggest you can get on a smartphone today. The rest of the specs are entry-level though.
That said, it only has a 6.6-inch HD+ display, a UNISOC SC9863A processor, 4GB of RAM, and 64GB of expandable storage.
There’s only a 5-megapixel camera on the front, while on the back, there’s a 13-megapixel main shooter, VGA depth sensor, and a fingerprint scanner.
The INFINIX Smart 7 will be available in India starting February 27 for a price of INR7,299 (~Php4,800). Release details in other markets like the Philippines are yet to be announced.
INFINIX Smart 7 Specs
- Android 12, XOS 12
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.6-inch HD+ IPS display, 1612 x 720 pixel resolution, 267ppi
- UNISOC SC9863A octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel + VGA (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 164.2 x 75.6 x 9.4mm
- Weight: 207g
- Colors: Night Black, Emerald Green, Azure Blue
- 6,000mAh non-removable battery, 10W wired
This article, INFINIX Smart 7: 6000mAh battery, 6.6-inch HD+ screen, UNISOC SC9863A, was originally published at NoypiGeeks | Philippines Technology News, Reviews and How to’s.