Realme has announced a new version of the realme C53 in India with one big upgrade, but one disappointing downgrade over the initial model.
What makes the new realme C53 different from the existing version that we already have in the Philippines? Nothing much, other than the sharper 108-megapixel primary camera, versus the 50-megapixel that the former has. This allows for up to 3x of digital zoom.
But sadly, realme had to drop the charging speed to 18W from 33W for some reason. But other than that, everything else is the same.
It still has a large 6.74-inch IPS display at 90Hz, realme’s Mini Capsule feature, a UNISOC T612 octa-core processor, the standard 5,000mAh battery, and an 8-megapixel selfie camera.
The realme C53 with 108-megapixel camera is now up for pre-order in India for a price of INR9,999 (~Php6,700). It will be available come June 26. No word yet if realme Philippines will bring this updated version to the country.
Realme C53 108MP version Specs
- Android 13, Realme UI T
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.74-inch HD+ display, 1612 x 720 pixel resolution, 261ppi
- 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling
- 1.85GHz UNISOC T612 octa-core processor
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- Mali-G57 GPU
- 64GB/128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 108-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 167.2 x 76.7 x 8mm
- Weight: 186g
- Colors: Gold, Black
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging
This article, realme C53 with 108-megapixel camera announced, was originally published at NoypiGeeks | Philippines Technology News, Reviews and How to’s.