Completing the new vivo S17 series is the new vivo S17T.
Sitting between the S17 and S17 Pro, the new vivo S17T is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 8050 processor, while the vanilla has Snapdragon 778G+, and the Pro sports a Dimensity 8200 processor.
But just like its brothers, it has a 10-bit OLED display, a 4,600mAh battery, and 80W fast charging. All three also have fancy 50-megapixel selfie cameras with dual soft LED flash.
The cameras on the back are the same as the vanilla S17. There’s the 50-megapixel main camera with OIS, joined by an 8-megapixel ultra-wide and a ring LED flash. Only the Pro gets to enjoy the 12-megapixel 2x telephoto lens.
Those who are in China can get the vivo S17T for a price of CNY2,499 (~Php19,800) for the 8GB/256GB, CNY2,799 (~Php22,100) for the 12GB/256GB, and CNY2,999 (~Php23,700) for the 12GB/512GB model.
vivo S17T Specs
- Android 13, OriginOS 3
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.78-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, 2800 x 1260 pixel resolution, 452ppi
- 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10+
- 3.0Ghz MediaTek Dimensity 8050 octa-core processor
- 8GB/12GB RAM
- Adreno 642L GPU
- 256GB/512GB UFS 3.1 internal storage, non-expandable
- 50-megapixel front camera, dual-LED flash
- 50-megapixel (f/1.9, PDAF, OIS) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide) rear cameras, Ring LED flash
- No headphone jack
- Under-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 6, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.3
- GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 164.2 x 74.37 x 7.46mm
- Weight: 186g
- Colors: Pink, Blue, Black
- 4,600mAh non-removable battery, 80W fast charging
This article, vivo S17T: 120Hz OLED, Dimensity 8050 CPU, 80W charging, was originally published at NoypiGeeks | Philippines Technology News, Reviews and How to’s.