ZTE has launched the Voyage 40 Pro Plus carrying a set of midrange specs and one special variant with a design inspired by one of the most famous artists that ever lived.
Let’s start with the basics. The ZTE Voyage 40 Pro Plus is powered by a 5G-enabled MediaTek Dimensity 810 processor, paired with 8GB of RAM and an expandable 256GB of storage.
There’s a 6.67-inch AMOLED screen with 770-nits peak brightness and 100% DCI-P3 coverage. Oddly enough, no mention of a high refresh rate.
It then has a decent 4,510mAh non-removable battery with 66W fast charging.
On the back, you can spot the 64-megapixel main camera, joined by a 5-megapixel macro shooter and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. A 16-megapixel shooter is on the front for selfies.
It comes with a special Starry Night edition, which is inspired by Vincent van Gogh’s The Starry Night painting. It also comes in standard Twilight Gray and Sky Blue colors.
SEE ALSO: 5G smartphones in the Philippines
Those who are in China can now pre-order the ZTE Voyage Pro Plus for a price of CNY2,199 (around Php17,600). Sales start on December 12.
ZTE Voyage 40 Pro Plus Specs
- Android 12, MyOS 12
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.67-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, 395ppi
- 2.4GHz MediaTek Dimensity 810 octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 256GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 64-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF) + 5-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- No headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 163.5 x 75.8 x 7.6mm
- Weight: 192.5g
- Colors: Starry Night, Twilight Gray, Sky Blue
- 4,510mAh non-removable battery, 66W fast charging
This article, ZTE Voyage 40 Pro Plus: Dimensity 810, 66W charging, van Gogh design, was originally published at NoypiGeeks | Philippines Technology News, Reviews and How to’s.