NBI announced its NBI Clearance Online Quick Renewal Pick-Up and Delivery Service that can be accessed at https://clearance.nbi.gov.ph/.
“In the advent of 21st century technology such as the internet and introduction of Electronic Cash payments and ‘bayad’ (payment) centers, it is only natural for the Bureau to find ways and means to further make the NBI clearance easily accessible to the public at large,” NBI Officer-in-Charge Director Eric B. Distor said in his video message.
“Beginning with the first on-line application site set up by the Bureau’s ICTD (Information Communication Technology Division) we have now upgraded the NBI online clearance system with an IPAY Delivery Service,” he said.
“This innovation in our clearance service is further meant to lessen the troubles and inconvenience of the average Filipino from applying for renewal of his NBI clearance in person, as well as afford him the luxury of having his documents sent by courier service at the very doorsteps of his home,” he added.
- Visit the NBI Clearance website.
- On the Register box, tick the “No” box next to “Do you have an old NBI clearance?”
- Fill out the NBI Clearance Online Account Registration form.
- Tick the box next to “I accept terms of service.” Read the Terms of Service and click the Agree button.
- Click the Sign Up button. An Important Reminder box will show. Review the information there. Click the Yes button to confirm.
- Once you see a confirmation of successful registration on the screen, log in to your account by entering your email address and password.
- Fill out the NBI Clearance Online Application Form. Once done, click the Save Information button.
- Double-check your information. To make changes to your personal details, click the Edit Information button. Then click the Save Information button again after editing your info.
- Click the Apply for Clearance button.
- On the Confirmation box, enter the valid ID you’ll present. Although only one ID is being asked for this step, you’ll still need to bring two valid IDs to your scheduled appointment.
- Click the I Agree button to proceed with the NBI online process.
DeliveryBox’s delivery service is currently available in NCR and beyond with corresponding delivery fees:
• Within NCR – PHP 200
• Outside NCR – PHP 350
Once the payment has been successful, all transactions are non-refundable.
According to NBI, the approximate time to deliver your NBI Clearance is about 5 to 10 working days.